Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Corona Render for Archicad

There are some plans for developing Corona for Archicad On this forum there is a discussion on this subject: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61404 and also on their forum: https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=20394.0...

philips by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Surface preview keeps previous

Hi, I find the little preview sphere in the corner of the surface settings window quite helpful, but the way it updates is really frustrating - the screen going black whenever you make a change. It makes it impossible to understand the effect of the ...

Adding Layers Shader keeps existing shader

I've had a few cases now where I've built up a complex shader in one of the channels. I then decide that I want to layer it with other shaders, but selecting 'Layer' as the shader deletes all shader content in that channel. Can we have an option when...

Speed of camera in walk-through

Every time I set a walkthrough it's always a nightmare to set the most proper number of intermediate frame between one camera and the next one ... It would be very useful to control the speed of the camera so that the number of intermediate frame is ...

alemanda by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! (Re)Render Marqueed Area

The ability to render a marqueed area within a render window. Whether that be to do a check render of a portion of a scene at full res, or to re-render changes that have occurred, much like you can do in Max. Being able to do this can save a lot of t...

Publish by relative path

Maybe the subject to this wish should be something like "Ability To Set Root Directory" but i thought "Publish to relative path" was a more user friendly subject. What i would like to do is to set the directory folder of the projects .pln as a root d...

Pens & Layers for Publisher Sets

Currently users have to select the correct Pen Set & Layer Combination before publishing. It would be nice if this could be saved within the Publisher sets itself, similar to views, making publishing easier and more consistent. The Pens are required ...

LGreen by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Flatten View content before saving as PDF

There appears to be no way to truly flatten the content of a PDF when publishing from ArchiCAD. Meaning sometimes PDF's are very large or the redraw time is very long. It would be good if there were more options for flattening PDF files within ArchiC...

Dan G by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

360 Rendered Views using Cinema 4D Engine

I posted this in another Index, with little (actually no) interest, so I'm re-posting it as a Wish List item. I've had some pretty good success with BIMx producing 360 degree views of my models, especially interior spaces, and had fun immersing mysel...

Project Info in Publishing Set

I deleted a previous thread about having the ability to publish in text formats, I thought it was too complicated. I'm simply asking now for the 'Project Info' to be available in the Project Map. That way it can be transferred into the Publisher Set ...