Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

3D print Coopreation

Hi... I think it was very nice if archicad can export direct file for 3D print software ... By expand our modeling ability , sometimes the shape we made need to be printed in 3D form ... and now we have to save it as .3ds then import to CATIA o solid...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of pages in a Subsets

We use Subsets as "Drawings sets", so in a typical project we would have 3 Subsets, Sketch hay have 4 pages - Planning may have 8 pages & Working may have 12 pages. I would be good if there was an auto text that showed the number of pages in a subset...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collapse All / Expand All for Navigator

Just have been lamenting the fact that we can't COLLAPSE all in the Navigator. Seems EVERY TIME I go to the Navigator, it has some set algorithm for expanding certain (most) selections in the tree. I have MANY MANY subsets and view folders and I spen...

Plotflow deserves 64 bits - don't kill it.

Please don't kill Plotflow. I hope people will let it be know that many of us really like plotfow. If you plot via AC you have to keep AC it open till it's done, and you have no way of knowing it's done unless you go to your print room to physically ...

Printing from Archicad

I work with a MAC, and one of my pet hates is that paper size is selected in Page Setup, and the printer selected in the Print dialogue, forcing you to select the same printer in both dialogue boxes. I thought this was a feature of OSX, but today I h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interface with 3-D TV and VR glasses

I think that it would be really nice if the software was able to use the new 3-D televisions for presentations. I am not familiar with the video formats that can interface with the players or if it is possible to use it as a monitor type application ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Provide a Revisions Field and a Revisions Schedule

This has been discussed in a thread under 'Project Documentation', but I wanted to raise it again as a wish with a poll. The idea is to be able to publish a revised layout along with its revision letter (or number), so that the resulting .DWG or .PDF...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Include rendering in the publisher

Would be great to have the possibility to drag cameras or paths into the publisher - define and save setting for every item - publish multiple pictures/videos easily (just as we do with e.g. pdf drawings). [link removed by moderator]

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules - footer

We need better footer formatting in schedule printed reports. On our printers the footer always prints at the bottom of a second, otherwise blank, sheet. Footers are falling outside the paper boundary and running into one additional page for each she...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes