Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

address bar

When you publish you set the folder where to publish. It would be nice if there was an address har where you can paste the url or make small changss; for example a new folder section or a folder with a slightly different name that will be created whe...

3x3 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Image compression level setting at PDF export

As in the title, we should be able to control how much JPEG images get compressed when exporting a layout to PDF file. To be clear: I mean compression, not downsampling. JPEG compression will lower the size of the output file if it contains raster im...

Mike96 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IfcElementAssembly instances mapping

Hello, When modeling building element parts, such as columns or beam segments, especially in precast systems there is a need to map those geometry instances into the suitable IFC Entity or class. Since GS Archicad also introduced the Beam and Column ...

Publish IFC using IfcSpatialZone class instance

Hello, I wonder why the class IfcSpatialZone appears in the IFC Schema when setting up the Property Mapping in IFC Translator, if you cannot generate any geometry and map it to that class using the Type Mapping setting. https://standards.buildingsmar...

Non opaque fills over drawings in PDF

I have this project with two floors where the outside part of the first floor I wanted to be visible from the second floor, just instead of extending the upper floor to show it I wanted to create an effect dimming the lower floor in this view (see sc...

Lmpessoa by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing a PDF at A2, A1 or A0 on a Mac

Ive just realised that I cannot print a PDF anything larger than A3 on my Mac as I don't yet have either a plotter or PDF printer driver. Any recommendations on a decent PDF app that can plot at these sizes?

MOD file publishing

Archicad is able to publish Module (.MOD) file only from Floor plans Views, It would be handy to be able to publish also other Views like 3D views or other preset selections In large scale projects and urban project is working with module essentials ...

BIMx GI Export multithreaded

When exporting 3D model to BIMx with Global Ilumination activated, the process is so slow than is unusable. We need multithreading core for this process so that time for that export process is reduced eight, ten or more times.

spastor by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes