Wishes forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Better ways to set Intersection numbers

If I want to change the intersection number for a Layer, I have to make that change for every Layer Combination individually. It's a pain! Could we have an option to change a Layer's intersection number for all Layer Combos? (and then optionally to m...

DaiG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Widespread "Search" functions

Can we have search functions in various places at the point they are being used (as well Attribute Manager): • Layers (and layer Combos) • Surface Finishes • Materials • Views • Layouts

DaiG by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Action & Command - 'Look Up Table' / 'Starter'

As a newby quite often I search for tbe specific location/icon/menu entry/pet palette/navigator item location/menu bar/side bar/tool bar for the required action, tool, item or command. It would be nice if there was an Action & Menu Look Up Table, for...

3x3 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3dConnexion SpaceMouse Button Support

I'd really like to see the two buttons on the SpaceMouse Wireless (not sure what other versions also have this problem) function as programmed. Attempting to program them through the 3dconnexion software to function as esc and Shift+L, using program ...

Resolved! 3D view next to drawings & Multiple tabs

The tabs are static. There is no method for adjusting the tabs next to eachother when working. Would like to have the 3D view next to my drawings. And when it is next to my drawings the 3D view must also update itself with the occurring actions, like...

3x3 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change between Tabs via Numbers

Hello everybody, to navigate more quickly to certain tabs I think it was helpful, if they could be chosen by its number… like in internet-browsers today.

snow by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes