BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Archicad AI Visualizer
Discussions about Archicad AI Visualizer.

AI Visualizer Technical questions

Illes Papp
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

We know that taking part in an experiment can be challenging from time to time. Do you have issues with installing or running the Archicad AI Visualizer Add-on? This is your place to ask your questions and initiate discussion with others about technical difficulties you may experience while trying to install or run the experimental add-on, or generate images.

Illés Papp
GRAPHISOFT Senior Product Manager
128 REPLIES 128

I noticed that a complex model can cause the engine to fail. The simpler the model, the more chance on a successful render. 

Windows 11 File Explorer supports unzipping ZIP files by default. If you could not unzip it with the default solution, please contact our support for further help.

Illés Papp

AI engine has problem with files ownership. It happens when you copy files under one user and try to use them with another user logged into OS. Running AC as admin helps but when you don't have this option (your admin don't want to give you his password 😉 ) copy files to C: when logged as user that will use AI engine. It helped with this error.

BIM Manager at SIEBERT+TALAŠ
www.sieberttalas.com

Base on the information provided it seems a step was likely missing during the installation, somewhere.

Can you please confirm whether you followed each step in the instructions, in the given order?

If you are not sure, please repeat the steps again following the guide.

If you followed the guide with the provided issue still appearing, please contact support, for the most efficient solution.

Illés Papp

Could you please make a screenshot of the same dialog, but changing its width so that the full location path is visible?

Also, please share which Archicad version + build number are you trying to run it. Is it perhaps Start Edition?

Illés Papp

Could you please share a screenshot about the errors appearing?

Illés Papp
Joel M
Booster

JoelM_0-1700574608947.png

Anyone know why this errer keeps showing? wat is supposed to be the AI engine address?

I use windows and i have a NVIDIA quatro RTX 4000

Kebbre
Participant

Hi All.

All the addon + Terminal install has been successful but getting this error message and the below message in the terminal box :

File "/opt/homebrew/lib/python3.10/site-packages/torch/nn/functional.py", line 3931, in interpolate

return torch._C._nn.upsample_nearest2d(input, output_size, scale_factors)

RuntimeError: "upsample_nearest2d_channels_last" not implemented for 'Half'

Having run Stable Diffusion before I am wondering if this is something that needs adding in the webui-user file ?

I am on a Apple M1 Max FYI

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 14.45.07.png

Ancha
Booster

Ancha_0-1700581017994.png

What should I do?

David WC
Participant

Hi.

I did all the installation process, but the AI Pallet it is not active. What could be the problem..

I´m working in a 16GB M1 Mac

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 11.53.26 AM.png

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!