TomWaltz wrote: I did not see anything in the API docs, so I'm asking here:
What do I need to do to "update" an add-on from AC9 to AC10?
I already switched the Support folders. I'm using CodeWarrior and saw that I need to use their Perl script to compile now... is there anything else?
There are "manythings" else...
You'll also have to
- switch the runtime model to Mach-O
- modify the include paths accordingly (see the example projects)
- replace the libraries with their Mach-O equivalents
- add the frameworks from the Support folder
As add-ons are not 'monolithic' any more, but bundles from now on, so:
- you'll have to add the necessary .plist file (optionally a PkgInfo file as well)
- if you have your own resource handling, you'll have to load resources from the bundle instead of the resource fork
As usual, I'd recommend studying the examples closely, and copying the necessary settings and project layout if necessary.