BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

BIMx vs BIMx PRO

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I am not using a payed version of BIMcloud so I know I cannot access the comunication and annotation features of the PRO version. So, as far as I knew, Presentation Mode is the big difference between the payed and the free version. But some sort of Présentation Mode is available on the free version too, no?
I have read this https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/76062/ but I don't get the difference between Presentation Mode free and Pro.

I appreciate your comments. Thank you in advance
2 REPLIES 2
izo
Contributor
This is what i would like to know, too..
Roland Szabo
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear izo and afaria,

Thank you for your feedback. We have updated the Help Center article to explain the difference between Favorites and Gallery items better.

Briefly, saving Favorites (2D/3D), and playing the video in Presentation mode is the PRO feature in the mobile apps. Gallery items (3D) can only be created in Archicad, and viewing them in Presentation mode is already free in the iOS application. More information can be found in the comparison chart of BIMx License Types.

Best regards,
Roland
Roland Szabo
BIMx Product Manager
Learn and get certified!