BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

bimx graphic overrides

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to publish a 3d view to bimx with graphic overrides? Or is there any way for Bimx to retain a desired 3d style? For instance, I am trying to publish a 3d view with the 3d styles "white model with shadows," however, bimx ignores this and renders in color. I am aware that I can change the settings to black and white within bimx, but I would prefer for myself and my client to be able to open the document without having to manually adjust anything. As a workaround, I saved a new file and changed all the materials to white. This worked, however is inefficient and was hoping someone would know of a better solution. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The Graphic Override part of the question was discussed recently and the answer is YES:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=65886#p293077
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
raphic Override Combinations are unique in ARCHICAD because there is a “No Overrides” option. We can’t disable Pen Sets, Model View Options, Layer Combinations, Scale, etc. We must always have something selected. We can’t have NO Scale or NO MVO—though we can have many of these set to the dreaded Custom. Graphic Overrides however can be set to No Overrides. This means we see the elements in their natural state. It also means this feature can be completed ignored, if you so choose. But don’t do that. I can’t fathom not using Graphic Overrides.