Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Can't update Bimcloud library!?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,

EDIT - managed to solve it by opening an AC instance and adding the BS lib and then open lib manager and delete the duplicate. I have no clue why someone updated the lib with a duplicat...unintentional of course but still I have never updated BS lib in another way that throug Manage BS libs...didn't even know it was possible from library manager in a project.... the caveat of everyone having load of access I guess.
Still what bugs me is why I couldn't update (or overwrite) the BS lib when it had the duplicate in it...
/EDIT

Suddenly I can't update a BC library.
There is a duplicate in the tw-lib that I want to get rid of and updating from my local folder suddenly doesn't work. Archicad promts "Failed to upload library". I have no idea of what going on. Funny (not really) is that when I add the tw lib to my project I can see the duplicate but when I download the tw lib the duplicate files is not there...

I tried to upload the downloaded lib as a dummy and it worked as it should with updates... I'm thus beginning to think something is wrong with the tw folder.... can I delete it and upload it from local as new or will all projects start missing objects?

?Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
0 REPLIES 0