BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

Default layout sheets

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am attempting to set up a set of default layout template specific to the small practice i work for. I am attempting to save the template so that it will appear automatically in the bar beside - Set up project settings > Use a template on the start archicad screen. At the minute though i cannot seem to make my template take precedence over the Archicad 10 default template. Can anyone tell me how to change this.

Thanks
Joe
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a naming issue. Archicad 10 starts with an "A". If yours starts with something other than that, or different somewhere down the line, then it will make it second. Either rename it or move the current template out of the folder so it is the only one it sees. Here at my office I have the template on the server and in the work environment you can have it so it references from that location.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Joe wrote:
At the minute though i cannot seem to make my template take precedence over the Archicad 10 default template. Can anyone tell me how to change this.
You may find a detailed answer here.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!