Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Drawing tool show wrong dwg

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
Hi,
Really bizarre. It's a teamwork project and when I drag a dwg to worksheet another dwg shows up. Same when placing as drawing. Super weird. Anyone experienced the same and have a solution? It might be a windows problem...beats me. I've asked the user to leav and clean local data to no avail.
/M
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Mats,

Thank you for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

I'm wondering if this happens within the Teamwork environment only, or it will still happen with a local copy of the file? Does it happen with all users or with some users in the project only? And is there anything special about the DWG?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
mnguyen wrote:
Dear Mats,

Thank you for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

I'm wondering if this happens within the Teamwork environment only, or it will still happen with a local copy of the file? Does it happen with all users or with some users in the project only? And is there anything special about the DWG?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh
Hi Minh,
Only one user and with this particular dwg.
Another teamworker does it instead. No time for looking for the error right now.
I've never seen it before so I keep my fingers crossed it's an odd one.
/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.