Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

'ERROR OCCURRED DURING THE LAST OPERATION"

dguadarr
Participant

Hello, for some time now, I've been receiving a repetitive error message indicating that an "error occurred during the last operation". To give more context, I've seen this message pop up at least once and sometimes multiple times while doing tasks on a project.

It's hard to figure out and locate the source of the issue since the most common times I've seen it happening have been when opening a project directly from Finder and while switching from 2D view to 3D view. 

I believe the error message happens on all of the projects and sometimes it doesn't appear for a long time before reappearing. There aren't updates necessary and we don't use third party add-ons on Archicad. 

I've attached screenshots below for reference and I'd appreciate if someone could advice on how to fix that issue, possibly share if you get the same message on your end or if you know why it happens.

Thanks a lot. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 10.08.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.33.35 AM.png
2 REPLIES 2
Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hello,

I believe you receive this error because reporting in Archicad is disabled. Turn it on via the Work Environment settings:

writereport.jpg

Once you see the reports, you should be able to detect which object or element is causing the error in your project.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Thank you Noemi. I will give this a try!