Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Schedule Add-On Terminated

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone ever encountered this error?

When I try to open a door or window schedule in my file, I get the following error:

"Internal Add-On Error!
Interactive Schedule Add-On terminated."

and the program crashes if I try to open a layout that contains a schedule.

This only happens in my current file, not archived versions or other projects, so obviously I've done something dumb to lose my schedules...I just don't know what it was or how to fix it.

I'm new to Archicad, and this forum, so if there is additional information that I need to post to assist in a response, please let me know.
5 REPLIES 5
Interactive Schedule Add-On ?

Are you sure that is the what it said? I am unaware of it.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve-

See attached screenshot.

I was able to get tech support on the phone, who walked me through opening the file in repair mode. Although it didn't immediately work (was getting the same error,) after a couple of tries it seemed to all be fixed. I'm not sure if the repair solved it, as there were no errors found, or if it was just some weird fluke glitch.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again, or to anyone else, but if it does I guess the place to start troubleshooting is to open in repair mode.
Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 10.51.37 AM.png
Thanks for the response Jess,
This will make is much easier for the next person who is searching for help with the same issue.
2015-04-28_16-03-36.png

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

mukster
Booster
I have the same issue. Getting the same error message. I run it through repair mode a few times, but the same schedule keeps coming up with the same error
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
mukster wrote:
I have the same issue. Getting the same error message. I run it through repair mode a few times, but the same schedule keeps coming up with the same error
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience and I am very sorry about the issue!

There could be multiple reasons that could lead to this error. To find out the exact culprit, I would like to kindly ask for the file for a closer look. Please let me know if you need a secure place to upload it also!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT