Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Percentages

mest79
Newcomer
Hi!
How can I calculate the percentages of materials of a floor?

For example: for each m2 of flooring I have 20% tiles white, 30% tiles black and 50% parquet.

With "zone" I can calculate 1 percent with the parameter "occupancy" ... but the other 2?

Thanks!
Michele
Architect
AC22 (3006) - i7-6820HQ, 16Gb, AMD FirePRO W5130, WIN10
15 REPLIES 15
Karl Ottenstein
You're welcome - glad that helped! 🙂

I showed the text output for the list scheme. There is a graphic list scheme that has control over fonts etc but honestly I have never figured out how to get that to display anything in the way that I wanted.

Another option for nicer output (although no longer dynamically generated directly into your layouts) is that you can save this list - or create a Publisher set for it and other lists - as tab-delimited text that will import into Excel (etc) and either be reformatted there - or linked further to another, formatted, Excel (etc) sheet or database report. Save the formatted PDF from there and place that on your layouts.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
mest79
Newcomer
If you have not been able to you that you're a expert...I give up!
thanks Karl!
Architect
mest79
Newcomer
Hi Karl! with Archicad 19 in the slab "Listing and Labeling panel" is gone. How can I get the same result?

Thanks!

Karl wrote:
Step 3:

Open the Settings for your slab and go to the Listing and Labeling panel.

Check the box for "Individually" to indicate that we want to specifically link a Property Object to this slab.

Click the Choose... button and find your Tile Quantities (or whatever you named it) object, select it and OK out of the settings. The info in that object will now be used to compute the takeoff quantities for this slab.
Architect
Barry Kelly
It is still there but you may need to go into the Work Environment > Tool Schemes > Tool Settings Dialogue Boxes.
It may be turned off by default so you can turn it on there.
You can also turn in on for the Info Box.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Roopa A
Contributor
Hi,
How do I calculate number of tiles for wall and slab for estimation purpose.
Thank you,
Roopa A S
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Roopa A,

Go to the Property Manager, there are actually a group of Properties called "Number of Floor Tiles". Using these you can calculate Number of tiles for elements like Walls and Slabs. These Properties can be displayed in Labels and Schedules.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27