BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zone info doesn't show for slabs in Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why won't the slabs list their zone information like any other object/wall beam in AC.

See the attached view.
The 3d window shows a wire frame zone with a beam(ID: STN-xx), object (ID STN-) and a 3" thick slab (ID: STN-2) which doesNOT list its zone info, unlike the beam and object.

Why not?

And since I'm asking, I found parameters to list the area of the slab, and the area of the hole, but no way to combine them.

Similarly, Is there a way to multiply a cost/sf by an area and put the result in an adjacent column? Such as

$10/SF x 48 SF = $480?

Don't bother suggesting exporting to Excel, that takes the fun out of it.

Thanks.

PS I bet Revit handles this flawlessly.
11 REPLIES 11
Josh Verran
Expert
2021 here, is this possible now?

GRAPHISOFT CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER

ARCHICAD 18-27 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools | Grasshopper - Rhino | CloudCompare | Bluebeam

LinkedIn | www.creativespace.co.nz | Tauranga, New Zealand

Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i9-9900K @3.60GHZ | 32Gb RAM | 2xSamsung S27F350 1920x1080 60Hz | Nvidia Quadro P2200 (5Gb)
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I tried this, and in Archicad 24, if you schedule Slabs, the "Related Zone Name" and "Related Zone Number" schedule fields correctly return the info about the Zone the Slab is located in.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!