Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ARCHINTENSIVE 2020 - Session 12 - A world of New BIM Tools

I have just released the recording of my presentation on New BIM Tools from my ARCHINTENSIVE 2020 event. There are a lot of great tools available out there to help your workflows alongside Archicad. Watch this session to see some tools you can add in your BIM workflows alongside Archicad.

This is the last session from the ARCHINTENSIVE 2020 event, over February we will be releasing the sessions from ARCHINTENSIVE 2021. So come back to the website and my YouTube channel to see each session as they go public.

https://www.skewed.com.au/media/webinars/archintensive-2020-world-new-bim-tools

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX
4 REPLIES 4
jl_lt
Ace

Again, thank you very much for these videos. Its truly incredible how far technology has gone.

By the way, the guys at Digital Blue Foam are on to something really really good. 

Marc H
Advisor

Thank you for sharing, Nathan.  Very helpful to see the range of tools and trends.

“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your efforts.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

There are so many tools and tech being developed right now. It is really exciting. And when it connects and works alongside Archicad it makes it even better.

Nathan Hildebrandt fraia
Director | Skewed
AC6 - AC27 | WIN 11 | i9-10900K, 3.7Ghz | 32GB Ram | NVIDIA GeForce RTX