Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

About Schedule - How to set the Qty in another column

Anonymous
Not applicable
Schedule's Issue 1:

For the elements, the schedule are made for showing the quantity. However I could only showing the quantity of the item at the same column. (See Fig. 1 and Fig 2). Is there any solution for make the quantity at the column behind the item.

Schedule's Issue 2:

The schedule's information could be saved as Excel file. However the saving could only be one by one. Is there any way for saving multiple schedule as excels one time? (Fig 3)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kent wrote:
Schedule's Issue 1:

For the elements, the schedule are made for showing the quantity. However I could only showing the quantity of the item at the same column. (See Fig. 1 and Fig 2). Is there any solution for make the quantity at the column behind the item.

Schedule's Issue 2:

The schedule's information could be saved as Excel file. However the saving could only be one by one. Is there any way for saving multiple schedule as excels one time? (Fig 3)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Kent wrote:
Kent wrote:
Schedule's Issue 1:

Schedule's Issue 2:

Fig 3.jpg
Karl Ottenstein
Kent wrote:
Schedule's Issue 1:

Schedule's Issue 2:

Not sure I understand what you mean by 'behind' in issue 1. If you mean that you would like the quantity in a new column, that is not possible

For issue 2, create a Publisher Set and use publisher to save all of your schedules at once.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB