Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Addtitional parameter values show '---' and not editable

This must be something very basic I am missing. AC 11 1040.

I added a few text parameters to a zone stamp (OldUse, NewUse). I can edit them in the object settings, whatever I fill in there displays correctly on the zone stamp, and I can select those parameters as 'Additional Parameters…' to display in the Schedule. But the text values do not show in the Schedule (I get '---') and I can't edit those fields.

The problem seems to happen with the object-related 'Additional Parameters' only, both the text parameters I created and others that were already there before.

I can edit Room Number and Zone Category from the Schedule--zone layer is on and unlocked, and the file is not teamworked. The Stamp is in a loaded library, it displays correctly and I can access the object settings etc., and I can select its parameters in 'Additional Parameters'.

In the Schedule Fields list those 'Additional' parameters show in blue, that is editable in the Schedule, just as Room Number and Zone Category.

?
0 REPLIES 0