Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Anyone using Solibri Model Viewer?

Achille Pavlidis
Enthusiast
Hi, is anyone Solibri Model Viewer?

I have created an IFC file, and when I open it with Solibri Model Viewer all the windows are not visible, even though thery are there when I go to Story>Window they appear. But they are not visible when the whole building is visible...

any suggestions?
Mac OSX 13.6.6 | AC 27 INT 5003 FULL
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
One customer of us had a similar kind of problem. In that case the building itself is not far from origin. I don't know what has been happen the the ArchiCAD file, but after some modifications the windows were located very far away in IFC file generated from the ArchiCAD model.

I found a workaround for to avoid the problem. Not an elegant one, but it works

Create another ArchiCAD model
Create floors in the same elevations than in the original model
Open the original model and copy all components in one floor
Paste the components to the same floor on your new model
Replace for all floors

And in the end you can create IFC file -> Windows are located in correct places.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is not only question of origin. In my case the problem was 'extra floors', all components are located quite near (less than 100m) from origin. So there can be different reasons.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I am new in solibri and i have encountered a so called problem. When I open a model on my PC, iI cant see it even though when I open it on another PC it works perfectly. I reinstalled it twice but still cant find the solution. Can anyone please help me? I select the house-zoom to components...nothing happens