BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiCAD 10 > Piranesi export

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello! Well i`m tried to export ArchiCAD 10 scene to Piranesi (EPX) and can`t find this format in export format list... ...This format avilable in 9 version on my work, and i cannot find them in my 10 version...
How i can expot this? Please help me!
(ArchiCAD 10 RUS STUD - Piranesi 5 tryout)
PS. Sorry my bad english
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you supposed to save from the 3D window or render window? Below is 3D OpenGL window, but no epx option from render window.
epx.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
You save from the 3d window and not the render window. Also check the add-on manager to see that the Piranasi plug-in is loaded.

Gary Bley
Portland, Oregon USA
Karl Ottenstein
...and two other notes on this:

While you do indeed save from the 3D window, a rendering does take place using the current rendering engine, so check your settings there before saving.

Also, Epix export on MacIntel resulted in a file that could not be read on a MacIntel until build 1183, so if you are on an Intel Mac, download the latest patch to ArchiCAD (which I assume is available for the student version?).

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes! i`m slove it!
Problem with RUSSIAN version - Piranesi export Add-on not included in russian version
I`m download an International vesion and will copy Piranesi.APX into my russian version - its works fine!!!
Thanks all!
Learn and get certified!