Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

ArchiGlazing

fuzzytnth3
Booster
I've just recently got ArchiGlazing as ArchiDesigner doesn't work with AC9 and while it has some very useful features for quickly constructing curtain walling the Sketch Window side of it is not nearly as good as ArchiDesigner

What I miss is the ability to create a glazed screen with a door and opening lights in it and that lets you choose a UK style of opening symbol for the 2d elevation.

I also find that the "Sketch Window" is not reliable at picking up mullions and transomes where ArchiDesigner was and you even had a facility to interact with it as you created the object which AG doesn't allow.

My other gripe is with the Curtain walling profile. We often use silicone glazed assembly which results in only 20mm of metal showing externally but with a 50mm wide box internally.
AC versions 3.41 to 25 (UKI Full 5005).
Using AC25 5005 UKI FULL
Mac OSX 10.15.7 (19G2021) Mac Pro-2013 32gbRam AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB graphics
0 REPLIES 0