BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Area Totals Schedule - Showing REA, AMT GS Zones

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all;
I'm new to ArchiCAD and still trying to find my way around. Question: created my first schematic design and created zones for room layout and get sf totals. I've created a schedule "area totals" and formatted it accordingly. I have zone categories for AMT, GS and REA zone total showing and don't know how to get rid of those in my schedule. 1)what are these 2)any idea how I can get rid of them?

thx in advance,

Marc
1 REPLY 1
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
All Zones belong to a Zone Category. They help us, well, categorize our zones. You will see each Zone's category under the Name and Positioning panel of your Zone Tool Settings.

These Zone Categories can be created/edited/deleted via Options>Attributes>Zone Categories, but I would strongly suggest not doing that if you're just starting out. Best to leave any attributes alone for now.

Instead, right click on your schedule in the Navigator or Organizer and select 'Scheme Settings'. Under the Fields panel, you will see 'Schedule Fields' on the right hand side. Select 'Zone Category' from the list and hit the Remove button.

Hope that's what you were after. If not let us know. And please include a screenshot.

Cheers,
Link.
Learn and get certified!