Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Bimcloud for version 25

Eric Milberger
Advocate

Is there a Bimcloud for version 25?

Eric Milberger, Architect | Master Planner
11 REPLIES 11
hybrid
Enthusiast

Hi. Now one BIMcloud for all * versions. In my opinion, starting from 19 to 25. The choice of the version of Archicad is carried out after installing the program.
After creating the first user (not to be confused with Masteradmin)
a window with a choice of the Bimcloud type comes out. Bimcloud Basic or Bimcloud (Full). When choosing BIMcloud (full fledged) it supports all Archicad versions. When choosing BIMcloud Basic, you only have to select one version of Archicad.

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud

SelectProductPlan.png

AMD R7 2700 3.8@GHz | 32 Gb RAM | SSD | GTX 1050Ti

You can also install multiple BIMcloud Basic for your server. For example for AC24, AC25. But this is not recommended by Graphisoft (Russia). When using multiple BIMcloud on one machine (server), some problems may arise. For example, you will have to change ports several times. If you need help, please contact.

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

Both BIMcloud 2021.1 and 2021.2 support Archicad 25. Based on the language version you use, I suggest to download and install the latest version available (2021.2 preferably).

Link: https://graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

I had 2021.1 and it did not recognize 25.   And had trouble finding new version.  Only had found old.   Your link got me to where I needed to be.   If.this is the route,  why not a way to install a new version which utilizes or copies all setups Luke user.   And houses all requested versions.   But also a possible Update.  A full update.   Updates version. All projects, and keeps old version 

have you reinstalled? or with already installed BIMCloud looking for? Just as I know BIMCloud 2021.1 has been supporting AC25 since May. I have 2 BIMCloud installed now, 1 for AC24. 2. For AC25. I just exported users from version 24 to version 25.

My server was 2021.1 - and I just removed it and established a new server.

This probably could be a little friendlier.

Install new

Unistall old if you wish

Maintain all servers with different ports found by the SW.

The migrate - Drag and drop from one server to another

There are just gaps in the instruction and some in what would be typical for current software.

You did not have AC25 support on version 2021.1 during installation? Back in May, when I participated in BETA AC25, I installed BIMCLOUD, it had AC25 support

I did not but did for AC24 - and at the top it said for AC24, when I installed I had to declare which version.  And I was using 24.

I am small right now but work on large projects in Bentley - wanting to start are next big project in this product and trying to anticipate where hassles will be.  Our large projects typically span 2 years

I should add it is jut my getting used to a process.  Non of the prior packages required file upgrades to a different version.  Atchicad gives a better product and this is probably the trade off.

My preference would be a server that loaded all versions - opened your file in the appropriate version and asked you to update (yes/no) or deny opening if there is no choice.