Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.
SOLVED!

Bluebeam connection issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, our office has been experimenting with the new Bluebeam connection.
First of all, this is great, especially the one-click publishing feature.

However, we have had a problem importing markups; specifically, the sheets never align. When I start an import, the pdf sheet from bluebeam will briefly appear on my screen and then disappear--and it is WAY out of alignment with the layout. The markups are then brought in where the bluebeam sheet briefly appeared rather than in their correct location.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it? I can control linetypes, fills, pens, etc via the import markups "options", but I cannot adjust alignment.

thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Johnathan,

This is a known issue with our Bluebeam connection solution at the moment. We already know what the problem is, and we will include a fix for it in a future update.

The problem is that for some reason the import uses the Anchor point of the Default Drawing tool settings, so if it is not set to the middle, it will be offset. Make sure that the default settings of the drawing tool is set to the center anchor point and the import should align fine.

Regards,
Anchor Point in the Middle.png
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello Johnathan,

This is a known issue with our Bluebeam connection solution at the moment. We already know what the problem is, and we will include a fix for it in a future update.

The problem is that for some reason the import uses the Anchor point of the Default Drawing tool settings, so if it is not set to the middle, it will be offset. Make sure that the default settings of the drawing tool is set to the center anchor point and the import should align fine.

Regards,
Anchor Point in the Middle.png
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
dcerezo
Advocate
This helped out a lot. Thank you!
ArchiCAD 26 - iMac 27, Late 2019, 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 32GB Ram, Radeon Pro 8GB, macOS Sonoma