Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cabinet Builder Urgently Needed!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Help! Does anyone have a copy of the current Cabinet Builder for AC9 that you could email me? I purchased it the other day on Objects Online, but have managed to misplace the CD I put it on, and will not have access to the computer it was downloaded to again for a few weeks since it's finally gone out for service following a fire in my house a couple of weeks ago. I'm cooped up in a hotel on my laptop, trying to redesign my kitchen (which is part of a school project due on Thursday), so I'm not exactly as well-organized as I'd like to be. And of course both Objects Online and Cadimage seem to be closed for the weekend. I've got my serial number and authorization code; I just need a copy of the software.

Thanks.

Wendy
2 REPLIES 2
Stress Co_
Advisor
Wendy:

If you go to Cadimage's site... and "Register your add-on" .... you should have access to the "Download" area.

http://www.cadimagetools.com/home.php?page=home
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Marc,

Thanks! I didn't realize we could register products there ourselves. The ones I've already got have always found their way there by themselves somehow.

And thanks to those of you kind, unnamed souls who answered my plea and sent me copies ;->

Wendy