BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage Tools on AC15 problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been working on AC14 with the Cadimage tools.

The other day I finally updated to AC15 and also updated the Cadimage tools by downloading them and running the installer. As usual.

However, when I opened a project with AC15 and saved it (overwriting it to AC15), I noticed I can't adjust or even add any of the Cadimage tools (i.e. coverings).
It works fine if I open a blank project, so I must have ran into problems with loading the library on the existing project or whatnot... what else was I meant to have done after installing the Cadimage tools? Did I miss something? I've asked over at the Cadimage site but they haven't sent a decent response. It has been a few days and I'm pulling my hair out as my assignment is due soon!

Hope the problem makes sense...
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Do you have the add-ons (goodies) installed for version 15?
I'm not sure but I think some of the Cadimage tools need the accessories add-on.
Go to the HELP menu in Archicad and click on the link for 15 Downloads.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks - but apparently the AC 14 library was still loading so I had to remove it manually and add in AC 15 library.

Problem solved.
Learn and get certified!