Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Different IDs as single entry in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I am looking to combine multiple IDs into a single reference for door and window schedules.

Say D01 = 900x2100, D02 = 1200x2100, and D03 = 900x2100, I would like the schedule to look something like the image attached (an elevation will also be included in the schedule).

Whilst D01 and D03 are the same and I could just use a single ID, I would like them to have different IDs for ease of reference. I have also seen a solution where the marker ID is edited manually on the plan, but I would prefer for it all to be automated.

Thanks for any help as I have been looking to solve this for quite some time!
Josh

Screen shot 2011-07-25 at 9.35.44 AM.png
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
The style you show is not possible - multiple ID's on one line.

ArchiCAD can group multiple items if every field scheduled exactly matches. So, you could omit the ID field and display a Quantity field to get a count showing 2 of the first window and 1 of the second. But, the fact that the first two windows have different ID's forces them into separate lines if the ID field is scheduled.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your fast response Karl.
Looks like they will have to be separate. Bit annoying as this is something I'm commonly looking to do!
Josh
Dennis Lee
Booster
Could you do this by adding a separate parameter such as "type"? Door 1 and 3 can be type A and door 2 can be type B. This will still list every id in a separate line, but the type parameter can identify same sizes quickly. I usually have a "type" elevation below the schedule.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9