BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Drawing list from multiple Archicad files

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are working a project in AC15 (Windows) that includes two different sites and three building structures but all that should be included in only one drawing set. For several reasons we are developing it using separate AC models for each building and hot-linking as necessarily.

Obviously we can create drawing / layout lists inside every one of them but... is there a way that we can create a Master list in one of the file an "call" or reference the layout books from the other buildings?

I apologize if this issue was answered already on the forum but I have been searching the whole afternoon and found no solution listed. Thank you in advance for any advice and help.

Diego
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't recall if I've done it or not but you should be able to link the views from the other projects into the layouts in the one where you want to consolidate the index.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Matthew:

Thank you for your answer. We are working on other task now but as soon as I can I will give it a try.

Regards,

Diego
Learn and get certified!