BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Estimating and Sequencing Software

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am interested in suggestions for custom residential estimating software and sequencing software.

I have reviewed Constructor and Estimator 2005 which appear to be for large construction companies, but I was more interested in software suggestions for custom residential work for 3 - 4 houses per year.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Grant
3 REPLIES 3
Andy Harvey
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi Grant,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying. Your message slipped by us. Apologies.

As you know Constructor and Estimator are aimed fairly and squarely at medium to large construction companies.

I've asked round the office for suggestions, but the best we can come up with is Timberline, but even that is aimed at the larger players.

There may be something on the market for your needs, so try a local reseller to see if s/he can suggest something. I'd be pleased to hear if your hunt is successful.

Best regards,

Andy harvey
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the feedback. I have spent some time researching the various products, and the best I can find right now which is reasonable priced is from UDA, which is the one that Cole Construction suggested.

This product would seem to have all the necessary components for my work.

Thanks again, Grant
Learn and get certified!