BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Furniture Schedule showing Sales Breakdown by Brand?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, new from Brisbane Australia and I am making the same kind of file but I am making 4 columns like Furniture purchased, Furniture Sold, Furniture Brand and Furniture Total Sale Per Brand. I am unable to have brand wise sale record. Any help?
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
Welcome to ARCHIUCAD-talk. Kudos for finding the other thread on furniture schedules, but that thread is 9 years old and a different question, so best to start a new topic in this case.

I can't totally understand what your question is - as something like furniture purchases and sales does not typically fall within the architectural side of things... But, if you group and sort by Brand, you can subtotal your sales then. Grouping/sorting is in order from left to right, so you would have to drag your schedule fields to be in the desired sort/group order.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!