BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Hiya

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I may ask you gents something, How Can ArchiFM benefit my company.I know I can use it to interrelate informaton, but how ?
Can anyone with any knowledge help me to break down and tell me what is archiFM please
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
SplinterFox wrote:
If I may ask you gents something, How Can ArchiFM benefit my company.I know I can use it to interrelate informaton, but how ?
Can anyone with any knowledge help me to break down and tell me what is archiFM please

Splinterfox,
You should be a little more specific with your question...What exactly does your company do? Does your company currently have ArchiFM or are you trying to understand if you should be using it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Iam sorry my company is looking to purchase ArchiFM and we needed some insight to what it can do and basically what it is towards Building information and Modeling
Anonymous
Not applicable
SlinterFox,

from your previous posts I thought your company was more into building; but if you are into corporate facilities or real estate management you should take a look at ArchiFM at http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archifm/

woodster
Learn and get certified!