Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Interactive Floor Plan Notes?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been wondering if anyone has developed an Object that could be used on different types of drawings (Floor Plans, Sections, Elevations, etc.) which would contain a text note and a few other bits of information that could be extracted to a schedule for the specific drawing that you're working on.

For example, when creating my Demolition Plan Notes, I'm dreaming of a standardized (but customizable) shape with an auto-increasing number in it. When I place the label (complete with an arrow leader) I want to be able to enter the note "Remove existing door." and then copy this note around the floor plan as required. Later, I would be able to extract a list with notes 1 through whatever with the text exactly as I originally entered it in the Object. It would also be cool if I could add a column in the list indicating the number of times Note "1" appears on the Demolition Plan. Then, on the New Floor Plan, I could extract another list of the notes that appear on that floor plan.

Has anyone developed this type of Object and Element List? Or could someone point me in the right direction about how to set this up? I'm so tired of entering all this information the old-fashioned way (by hand, one note at a time...) !!! Please help!
4 REPLIES 4
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Something like this?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This look great. Does it have the capability to use symbols?

Now to see if the office will spring for it... Thanks!
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
It probably does. Someone who is actively using it will be able to give you a better idea.

Ben?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Todd wrote:
This look great. Does it have the capability to use symbols?

Now to see if the office will spring for it... Thanks!
Symbols around keynotes; yes.