BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Is there a way to create schedule of wall construction types

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone, ANYONE who is an ArchiCAD guru PLEASE HELP!

I'm trying to use scheduling and lists for the first time (trying to allow the software to drive the documentation, rather than me labouriously writing notes over and over...).

I've seen many examples of documentation that have wall/roof/floor etc schedules which inform the builder of construction without cluttering up the drawings (think any copy of Detail magazine for example).

So that's what I'm aiming towards. I've set up a schedule with Labels and element dimensions - but the only way I've been able to DESCRIBE the materiality and construction methods is through custom text. Which works by itself, but is kinda repetative methinks - particularly across multiple projects.

By my way of thinking, I should be able to link type Properties to the schedule and edit them too, but I've exhausted my attempts to find these and it's starting to eat into my time and money equation...

Please help!

Many thanks in advance

Andrew
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
You should be able to create custom schedules that show anything the program "knows" like wall thickness, interior and exterior materials, area of openings etc. I tried to attach an example. For some reason it didn't work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks phubbell! This has helped! I think that I was trying to drill too far down into ArchiCAD for the solution.

Cheers! Is it Beer-o'clock yet?

Andrew
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been beer o'clock for a while here. Glad that helped.
Learn and get certified!