Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Known and less known add-ons for ArchiCad

TMA_80
Enthusiast
Hi!

Besides GS, Cigrah, Cadimage plugins, what are the other plugins available for Archicad ?

It would be intresting to have a list of the availabe/disapeared plugins for archicad, which one you find interesting (even from gs/abvent/cadimage/cigraph)

maybe like this one...or the sadly dispeared rx duplicator or Plan2model

[UPDATE] In this link, there is a preliminary list of "the known" ArchiCAD addons.
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like a great utility! Have you used it much?
TMA_80
Enthusiast
hi !

i haven't used it that much, only few times with reliable/good results, this add-on is however only available for ac10/11 and not for 12 yet...
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Chazz
Enthusiast
i couldn't get the video to play.....

Strange that it is fairly old (the manual is dates to early 2008) but I've never heard mention of it before. Maybe it's newly translated to english?
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Thomas Holm
Booster
TMA_80 wrote:
...i haven't used it that much, only few times with reliable/good results, this add-on is however only available for ac10/11 and not for 12 yet...
On the contrary (I'm sorry [for them] - some people really suck at making working web sites...)

The Smart Facade Tool is made (or sponsored) by Cembrit Holding A/S which is a Danish fibre cement board operation with a lot of nice products, like these (hover your mouse in the pictures, and disregard the Swedish). If you want to use similar products, this may be worth trying.

The Add-On is primarily intended to make it easy to specify and order their Cembrit/Minerit products, but with some lateral thinking you can of course extend its use.

The Add-On IS updated for Archicad 12 (see below), although I haven't used that version myself.
The f...ing demo reel won't work on my Macs either.

Some links:
The manual page is in English and fairly comprehensive.
Smart Façade Tool manual

The add-on:
Download Smart Façade Tool 1.42

The necessary library:
Download Smart Façade Library 1.42
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
TMA_80 wrote:
Besides GS, Cigrah, Cadimage plugins, what are the other plugins available for Archicad ?
This add-on looks cool:
http://www.mad.fi/mad/englishzonematic.html

It's called Zonematic (something out of Transformers), and takes a tabulated list, or a excel sheet, and turns it into Zones.
It then allows you to group them by dependencies.

I downloaded the trial, installed, read the 2 page manual and made it work in less than 15 minutes.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Lets not forget the master...

www.encina.co.uk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Lets not forget the master...

www.encina.co.uk
Anonymous
Not applicable
TMA_80 wrote:
It would be intresting to have a list of the availabe/disapeared plugins for archicad, which one you find interesting (even from gs/abvent/cadimage/cigraph)
I would be happy if this list was compiled on www.gotogdl.net. After all, any Add-On to some extent linked to the GDL.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a Russian developer. http://www.labpp.ru/index.php

LabPP_Landscape - Library and Add-On for landscape design.
Labpp_Calc - calculator for quick calculations in ArchiCAD.