Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP Modeler 22 routing options menu acting up

Any idea what may be happening with this Routing Options… pop-up menu? It shows cropped (it should be showing five items) —one can click around that palette and sometimes it will be cropped under the third item, very rarely show five. This and other problems with that AC 22 SPA palette (such as: clicking on grayed buttons actually shift stuff, but buttons remain gray) are happening on both teamwork and pln files, no matter what Work Environment scheme (also routing clicks and options work haphazardly on the 2D and 3D screen). They keep on happening after reinstalling AC and MEP. We haven't noticed problems outside the MEP environment.
That palette is initially fine when opening the same tw file or a new pln on some other almost exactly similar computer, but will appear after a while. The problem does not happen on the problem computer when using AC 20.

[The problem detection computer is a
2017 15" MBP, 2.9 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 630 and Radeon Pro 560,
the problem corroboration one a
2016 15" MBP, 2.7 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 530 and Radeon Pro 455.
Both are running 10.12.6.]

[Edit: I am getting the same problem after throwing a few ducts on AC21.]
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

I was trying it a bit, but I couldn't reproduce this with the INT version.

Is it possible that this is only happening in the SPA version?
Have you tried the USA/INT versions on the same computer?
Can you send me a file that it is easy to reproduce with, and a short video about how this happens (how it switches from 5 items to 3)?

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
It happened with SPA and USA, AC 22 and 21, in three different MacBook Pros (2017, 2016, 2011), all on Sierra. It was not a project-related thing (I first assumed far-from-origin xrefs), it happened with new files from AC template too. We ended up backsaving the project to 20.
We did get to send a video to local support —I'll PM a download link.