BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

MEP toolbar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whats happened to the MEP toolbar?
I have been watching the videos on YouTube & reading the help pdf etc.
These all show a toolbar where preferences can be set & new MEP systems can be made.
But all of these tutorials & pdf are made in an older version of AC, so is the toolbar & systems dialogue now gone?
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Rogerdodge:

It should be available under Window > Toolbars > MEP Toolbar. If it is not there, try going to Work Environment > Command Layout Schemes > and select MEP Commands 19 (or MEP Commands 18 if you are still on AC 18 ), apply it, and the toolbar should appear as an option. This will change your current Command Layout Scheme in your Work Environment. Unfortunately you cannot import just a Toolbar. You could also create your own Toolbar using the MEP commands.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks David
No it wasn't there under window > toolbars
And I tried the MEP commands in the work environment & nothing.
But I have made my own now using the commands.
Thanks for your help.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if this is just me, but when I import the setup from previous version of Archicad some commands are not visible anywhere in the menu and I have to bring them back manually.
Eduardo Rolon
That is normal since those commands didn't exist in the previous version and the reason that GS highlights them in Blue.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!