BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Missing Schedules!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Recently discovered that custom door window schedules I have set up in Archicad and stored internally, are missing making the schedule no longer up datable or live, I have no idea how this could have happened, is this maybe a library thing? the schedule was updated about a week ago, haven't made any library changes since then any advice?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure this is any help as I've
never had a schedule go missing before, but do you mean it's missing from Project Map, as in attached image?
And if so, just maybe you saved the pln with the schedule some other place and or other name?

It may be of no consequence regarding the missing schedule, but adding a profile, (AC version, machine specs) might be a good idea.
luciant
Newcomer
We have the same issue. In two AC15 Teamwork files all of the schedules we have created have vanished from the Project Map. By looking at the rollbacks we know that they vanished sometime within the last 24 hours from one file. Unable to determine when they vanished from the other.

This is a real show stopper! I can only imagine the potential change orders this could create.

We can recreate the schedules by exporting XML's from the last saved PLN that still has the schedules but will lose all annotations in the annotated schedules.

I have a call into Technical Support and am waiting for a response.
IMac OS X 10.13.5
4 core Intel 3.4 Ghz, 16 GB Ram,
AMD Radeon HD 6970M
Archicad 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23
Learn and get certified!