Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else having problems with the cad image site boundary tool in archicad 20? every time i click into it, it comes up with the settings and as soon as i try to draw a boundary line, or enter in any of the lengths or angles - it shuts down and i get the archicad bug reporter. it used to work fine in archicad 19. would be great if this was fixed asap haha
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
A colleague of mine has had problems with it too, not knowing how to work it in the first place, and then with crashes. I told Cadimage support and they sent me a link for the "how to" video but did not cover the crashing issue. I think my colleague went back to AC19 for this particular project so not sure if its still a problem for her.
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
laz89 wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with the cad image site boundary tool in archicad 20? every time i click into it, it comes up with the settings and as soon as i try to draw a boundary line, or enter in any of the lengths or angles - it shuts down and i get the archicad bug reporter. it used to work fine in archicad 19. would be great if this was fixed asap haha
Could you get in touch with our support team to register the bug? They'll collect all the relevant details for the developers to deal with it.

Edit: If our tools ever cause a crash, report it to GRAPHISOFT and pass the crash ID to our support team. That will help us track down the cause much faster.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Every time it crashed I sent away the report from the bug reporter. My colleague was able to use it in her Archicad 20 file - so I opened a blank Archicad file and copied the site boundaries across. Glad to know Im not the only one!