Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

SCHEDULES - INDEPENDENT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Current Interactive schedules are great but I was wondering, how anyone might be creating independent schedules? I would like to just enter my own information in a grid system with out having to go into my Excel program to enter my list of Foundation Footings, Connections, etc. Similar to the Revision History object tool.
Any Ideas?

The Interactive Schedules are generated from actual objects.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
They aren't really designed to do that.
There are 10 'Custom' fields that you can add to any schedule that will allow you to type what ever you want in them.
If you add these on their own you can not control the number of cells for that field as you are not scheduling anything from the actual model which would control the number of cells based on the number of elements being scheduled.

I don't think you can add a cell that will allow images.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Barry. Sometimes knowing what you can't do is as helpful as knowing what you can.
Probably the best thing would be to make a standard set of connections in a grid and just keep in with av detail creation folder. Then they are there and can be modified as the job requires.

That would be a wish list item is suppose.