Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

View Layout Book/Transmittal Set without folders (flat tree)

sdeisher
Contributor

I want to quickly review settings for all layouts in a layout book without having to open up folders and subfolders to select each drawing in my layout book manually. In publisher sets, PDFs are shown in that flat hierarchy which makes it easy to quickly review the list of drawings you are currently working on. But, in that view, I cannot batch select multiple sheets and change, for example, their master page.

Is there a way to specify in the navigator how to view all currently used layouts in a transmittal but ignore the folder structure?

2023 M2 Max Macbook Pro
Ventura 13.4
ArchiCAD 27
1 REPLY 1

You can filter by current transmittal and show by master. 

https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm?rhcsh=1&rhnewwnd=0&rhmapid=#t=_AC26_Help%2F070_Docum...

You can also expand all of the folders at once by clicking the arrow next to the main layout book icon whilst holding opt/alt on a Mac and do the same to close them. I’m not sure what the equivalent shortcut is on PC. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)