BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Wrong story in schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a quite complex first floor where is lots of different levels and that's why there is only a one actual story level for that and everything else is just adjusted with negative bottom values.

Problem is that in schedules windows and doors looks like they are in wrong level. Schedule shows automatically the story where the object is (so if the bottom is negative, it shows one story below what it should be.

Is there any way to fix this?
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
If you are not using those extra stories at all then delete them completely.
If they are not there then they can't be listed in a schedule.

I believe there is a problem (bug?) where if the door/window has more than half its height above or below its actual home storey it will be listed in the storey above or below.

I don't think there is a way around this - I don't have Archicad with me at the moment.
There is an old post here about it somewhere - I will see if I can find it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Barry Kelly
Barry wrote:
There is an old post here about it somewhere - I will see if I can find it.
Here you go.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=255375

I am not sure how helpful the link is to the suggested solution - it seems to be referring to version 15 for the registry fix.
Anyway read through the help article to see what else it says.
I think you will need to read from "Solution - (an important caveat)" section.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks. That's really the same problem, it looks like that if the wall bottom value is more than half of the door height, then the story level changes in schedules.

I read the link which was in the other thread. Those settings has been change since the version 15-16 but changing the Show on stories and Floor plan Display setting of the host wall and the window seems to fix the problem (just randomly tested different combinations).
Learn and get certified!