BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zones and Schemes

_Salmon
Contributor
i'm trying to improve the zone schemes. Any idea to resume these repetitions?

Since AC6

Win10pro / Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 / 128Gb DDR4 2400 MHz ECC REG / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / SSD Toshiba 512GB M.2
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
What parameter is this field? (cerrada, aberta)? You can change (delete) field text for parameters which are blue in Scheme Settings>Fields, just clicking on them in your schedule. If you use parameter which is not changeable- use other parameter with same information..
_Salmon
Contributor
hi jaab,

"abierta" and "cerrada" are two zone categories which i have added to table.

Since AC6

Win10pro / Intel Xeon E5-1650v4 / 128Gb DDR4 2400 MHz ECC REG / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / SSD Toshiba 512GB M.2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you try change text in schedule?
_Salmon
Contributor
it's not possible to change this kind of text because it's linked automatically to description of zone categories.

i'll quote in wishes for next version.
Since AC6

Anonymous
Not applicable
hmm, and what about if you tray other parameter with same text what in "Zone category"? Change this field to "Custom text 1" and write what you need or nothing..
_Salmon
Contributor
jaab,

the last idea don't work either because i need to automatize the zones by categories. how i group zones by categories automatically and desactivate the autotext on table?

i suggest don't write all the suggestions we have because a simple question like this can be so so so long and so so bored to read it.
try to focus the problem and test it before for a fluent forum..

(i've done hundreds of test previously to request help )

however, thank you very much for your kindly help

al
Since AC6

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok, ok
just one more try: I know it is not exactly what you need > in "Schedule Options" press "Headline Settings" and choose "The first two schedule fields" in "Source of the headline" (and click in "Insert separator row before headlines"). So in schedule you get apartment number(?) and zone category in one row. Bigger headline "only apartment number" you can write in layout with common text.
Ou, one more thing - I dont know why, but when you use "The first two schedule fields" in high of row you need write 0,6 not 6 (as in default)..
_Salmon
Contributor
it's not a satisfactory solution, too dirty. (i've tested it before)
Since AC6

Learn and get certified!