Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

3d model DWG export with instanced blocks?

Hello. I'm not a user of archicad but I'm receiving 3d model (not 2d) export from it. Unfortunately the client is not able to export instanced blocks of objects like chair, tables, luminaries etc. Each chair is a distinct block instance and I can't e...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad >> Illustrator >> Lasercutting

Hi! My team and I just finished designing our building in Archicad, and wish to export it to Illustrator to then cut our model out of cardboard with a laser to make a model. After browsing through several forums, I gathered that I have to export my v...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zone volume in Schedule

Hi, I have a Schedule ('Zones'), which I'm using for calculating all of the data of zones in my model. But in Scheme Settings I couldn't find a 'Zone Volume' field. Is there a way to get my zones' volume in this schedule? Thanks, Áron

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Area zone schedule help!

Hi there, We are currently transitioning to ArchiCAD for it's interactive schedule feature, as it's prone to lesser errors compared to inputting figures manually at AutoCAD. So far I get the scheme settings bit however I am struggling to create a sch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Environment Agency Lidar

Hi, I've a query that I've not managed to dig out an answer too... In the UK the environment agency has released open source data, this includes LIDAR scans. https://environment.data.gov.uk/ds/survey/#/survey I'm trying to work out how to create eith...

Resolved! SCHEDULES…NOTES

I am not sure what did…but I had this mystery before. I was able to add notes after fiddling with the scheme setting. But I can't get back to add notes after making some change to the plans…Please help.

Llian by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes