BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

exporting 2d&3d drawings to a power point point presentation

Anonymous
Not applicable
i have my elevations,likewise my floor plans in 2d and my perspective in 3d, using archicad 11. how do i export them to a microsoft office power point, so that i will be able to use it for presentation?
note: am a beginner in using archicad. i have saved those drawings with archicad e.g : jetty.pln
9 REPLIES 9
Dwight
Newcomer
Welcome to our forum. Please post your computer type and Archicad version in your forum signature so we can help you better.

You need to make images from your Archicad files.

Save any view as a JPEG image "Save As".

In Mac, we can make screen captures of parts of the screen as we like.

For PC you need an extra utility i think.

You can use your marquee to define areas on screen to be "printed," then in Mac, print to PDF. These files import to Powerpoint. Perhaps there is similar on PC.

This is enough to get started.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
YEAH, I GOT IT. IT WORKS. AM SO EXCITED. THANK YOU SO MUCH, DWILIGHT, AND THANKS TO ARCHICAD TALK
Dwight
Newcomer
Dwilight is that moment just after sunset each day when all Archicad Forum members think of me.

SunObject = 1,0, On, On, On, 0, -5.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
THANKS to Dwight Atkinson. sorry for the wrong spelling in my previous post. you have indeed lifted up my burden. i appreciate the quick response. once again, i say thanks a million times
Dwight
Newcomer
i was just making a joke.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwilight is that moment just after sunset each day when all Archicad Forum members think of me

ha ha ha
Djordje
Ace
Once upon a time, simple copy and paste worked also.

Dwilight ... perfect! Dwight, this deserves a new chapter in your existing books and the Artlantis one, too!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I am really interested to know if we can just copy and paste like AutoCAD enables you!
In AutoCAD you can copy and paste it in Power Point and if you open in another machine you just double click and it reopens in the AutoCAD if you want to edit it! What a cool think and it's sad that AC doesn't have this option!
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I know one thing that is supposed to work: select paragraphs of text in Word, copy them and paste them into ArchiCAD. Text Blocks with formatting will come through.
But I do not know if this works from AC to Powerpoint.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Learn and get certified!