Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

interactive schedule edits

Michael
Contributor
Unable to edit schedule at interactive schedule or at library object....all layers on ....all layers editable

what operator error is it this time ?

see attached graphic
Michael |:-)
AC 4.5 - 19 Build 3003 Full USA
Mac OSX 10.10
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Michael:

Those look like parameters that are used with the MEP add-on, so you may not be able to use them if you don't have the add-on, or are using a dongle that does not have a MEP license. It is also possible that the objects are locked or on a locked layer, but the Interactive Schedule would let you know (warning at the top of the schedule dialog box).

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Michael
Contributor
David wrote:
Michael:

Those look like parameters that are used with the MEP add-on, so you may not be able to use them if you don't have the add-on, or are using a dongle that does not have a MEP license. It is also possible that the objects are locked or on a locked layer, but the Interactive Schedule would let you know (warning at the top of the schedule dialog box).

David
David ........
Nope, all layers and objects unlocked......I will work around this schedule and use a customized Plumbing Schedule instead....thank you for your insights as this will save many hours of trying to figure it out....Perhaps GS should withdraw this from the standard pull downs so as not to confuse the un-expecting users ? ............Thank you !

Michael
Michael |:-)
AC 4.5 - 19 Build 3003 Full USA
Mac OSX 10.10
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Michael wrote:
....Perhaps GS should withdraw this from the standard pull downs so as not to confuse the un-expecting users ?
The "Plumbing Fitting Schedule" does not have the MEP parameters, the "Plumbing Fixture Schedule(s)" do, so better naming would help. My guess is that most users are going to modify these sorts of schedules anyway.

Glad to help.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14