- edited on
1. Select the translator you wish to edit.
2. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Save Options and make sure that a DXF/DWG template file is loaded. For information on how to do this, please click here.
3. In the Settings tab, navigate to the Attributes > Pens and Colors > Pen-color conversion and click New...
4. In the Edit the pen conversion item dialogue box, choose the ArchiCAD pen to map, the pen weight and choose the AutoCAD pen and click OK.
5. Repeat for additional pens if necessary.
6. Click Save Settings & Close.