- edited on
1. Create a worksheet dedicated to the consultant DWG.
2. Drag the DWG file directly onto the worksheet.
3. Turn on a Trace Reference of the building and position the DWG accordingly. The drawing may need to be moved, rotated or scaled.
1. Select the drawing and open its settings.
2. Under the Size and Appearance tab, click the Drawing's own Layers button.
3. In the Embedded Layers dialogue box, turn off unneeded layers and click OK.
4. Click OK to finalize the changes.
1. Right clicking on an element in the placed DWG and select Layers > Hide Embedded Layer
1. Select the placed DWG.
2. Right click and select Link Drawing to...
3. Select the updated version of the DWG and click Open.
Has GS updated how clipping boundaries are dealt with yet?