Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

AC 25 Crash when closing story level editor

bgoodale
Booster

AC 25 keeps crashing when I edit the elevation of a story level. 

I thought the issue might have been with the specific file being corrupted. I opened and repaired the file, used older version, etc. but it keeps doing the same thing every time regardless of which file I use.

I thought maybe the issue was with the mesh terrain model, so deleted that from the file. Still same thing.

this bug is killing me! this is on a project that is in construction and i need to make this adjustment today! arrggghhh...

anybody have any useful suggestions? 

AC 25
WINDOWS 10
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4 GHZ
128 GB RAM
64 Bit Operating System x64 based processor
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
1 REPLY 1
bgoodale
Booster

luckily, i was able to figure it out enough to get it to work. It wasn't the mesh that was making it crash! I deleted the stairs and it worked, then when back to the previous version of the file, copied the stairs, and then pasted back into the new file with the adjusted story levels, and edited the stairs as needed.

my guess is that there was something in the stair settings that proved difficult for AC to recalculate and adjust when editing the story levels.

AC 25
WINDOWS 10
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.4 GHZ
128 GB RAM
64 Bit Operating System x64 based processor
AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT