Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 19 Update 4011 Is Available

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released ArchiCAD 19 Update 4011. Besides several improvements this Update makes ARCHICAD 19 compatible with MAC OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, USA, UKI, NZE language versions. GER and AUT versions will be released tomorrow. Further language versions will be enabled as they pass Quality Control. You can download the Update packages from the Release Notes page here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/AC19/AC19-3003to4011-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
40 REPLIES 40
Barry Kelly
I don't seem to be able to download the 19 update or the one for 18 either.
I've been trying for the last 3 hours and it just says ... Connection to 40.115.56.14 failed.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Fra
Booster
with me, same problem

Francesco
AC25 AC26 (Ita)

Mac Studio M1 Max 64 GB - OSX 12.4
at this moment, this link is not working for me either.

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/AC19/AC19-3003to4011-ReleaseNotes.html

It is the link I used before and it worked then.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

stefan
Expert
I get an error: "ArchiCAD 19 Update (4011) cannot access one or more files/folders in Macintosh HD:Applications:GRAPHISOFT:ArchiCAD 19 INT"

I have more than one install (NED + INT) in different folders. Last time I had this error, I removed ArchiCAD and reinstalled completely. Not the most pleasant waste of time...

And with the other installation, I get the following warning:

"Some separately installed add-ons have been found which have lower version numbers than this Update and ArchiCAD 19 (build 4011), found at location ..."

Any hints? I was under the impression that a Hotfix only pertained to the underlying ArchiCAD itself? Add-ons are not included and there are usually no updates available.

I'm talking about the Rhino-connection and the MEP module. The others are the ones we compiled ourselves from the DevKit.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Stefan,

I generally install updates by using the Help > Check for updates... button. This allways sends me to the right download.

Could it be that your NED version is trying to update the INT version?
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
stefan
Expert
Erwin wrote:
Stefan,

I generally install updates by using the Help > Check for updates... button. This allways sends me to the right download.

Could it be that your NED version is trying to update the INT version?
The Hotfixes usually apply to all language versions. You use the update to check against your language version. But the Hotfix refuses to work on the INT installation folder, whereas it works on the NED installation folder.
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I think it actually is a NED only version (the update).

Try checking for updates from your INT version and downloading and installing from the page that sends you to. It might work then.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
stefan
Expert
Erwin wrote:
I think it actually is a NED only version (the update).

Try checking for updates from your INT version and downloading and installing from the page that sends you to. It might work then.
Seemed good thinking, but I'm pointed to exactly the same download. I never heard of language specific hot fixes, although the NED version usually tends to take a while before a hot fix is seen when INT is already available.
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
There were some server problems at Graphisoft but I was informed some steps were taken to remedy the situation.
Are you guys still have problems downloading updates?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Barry Kelly
I have been able to get the downloads now.
Thanks,

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11