Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Archicad 25

Narska
Advocate
Where can I find a list of what new goodies we can expect in the next version of archicad?
Tomasz Mlynarski
New York based Architect
184 REPLIES 184
insideru
Advocate
Karl wrote:

insideru - no, it is you who is misunderstanding the point of this topic. This topic is about AC 25 from all points of view... about its features. It is not about what we wish was there (there is another specific topic for that - and of course 100's of wish topics beyond that) - nor how anyone wishes Graphisoft handled product roll-outs - there is another specific topic for that.
Sorry, i was refering to the topic of the rant that’s going on for a few days now.

To keep the discussion on topic, i state again that i like the new features, they are a welcome addition to our workflows. What i hate about them is that they are only a handful.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
TMA_80
Enthusiast
There are some long standing basic features that are almost not corrected , let say the most obvious one the SEO visibility in Plan view which is disturbing for those who are new to ArchiCAD | I know the workarounds as I've been using ArchiCAD before their introduction in ArchiCAD8...but for the new users, there is an obvious incoherence.|

Every feature, even small, is welcomed, however, we have the right to say that there is obviousely something 'bizarre' in this release as was the bizarre annoucement of the 23' version ( see the correspondant post)
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Peter Temesvari
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Graphisoft community Members,

Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in charting our future product releases and initiatives to serve our customer base better.

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

We request your participation in these webinars and request you to sign up for them by emailing us at usergroups@graphisoft.com with the following information –
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Peter Temesvári
GRAPHISOFT, Product Management
Anonymous
Not applicable
petertemesvari wrote:
the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.
Thank you very much for the great news Mr. Temesvári!
I am sure this move will put Archicad at Everest summit.
Cheers,
jl_lt
Ace
Arent these some good news or what?

cheers to everyone!
Mjules
Mentor
I hope this move will help keep ArchiCAD getting better!
petertemesvari wrote:

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you.
Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
petertemesvari wrote:

Thank you for all the feedback provided regarding your first impressions of Archicad 25 as well as the continued feedback on other topics. We at Graphisoft find this feedback to be very useful as it helps in charting our future product releases and initiatives to serve our customer base better.

As part of our transformation initiative to be more customer centric and enhance our customer relationships to offer effective software solutions, we are launching customer user groups in Q4 2021. These quarterly interactive webinars shall be geography specific to ensure that they are held at a time convenient to you. While the specific topics for each of these webinars will vary, the themes will be around sharing and gathering feedback on our product roadmap, industrial best practices, technological advancements.

We request your participation in these webinars and request you to sign up for them by emailing us at usergroups@graphisoft.com with the following information –
- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Great news Peter! Thank you!
hybrid
Enthusiast
petertemesvari wrote:

- Your Name
- Business Name
- Country (Location)

Best Regards,
Peter
Hi. Which countries can participate? I am from Kyrgyzstan (Central Asia), can I participate? Just in case, I sent you a request by mail.
AMD R7 2700 3.8@GHz | 32 Gb RAM | SSD | GTX 1050Ti
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I don't think there are any geographic restrictions to who can apply.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
hybrid
Enthusiast
It seems to me that GS adheres to the Tik-Tock strategy, they introduce a new function in one version, and in the next version they fix / supplement. The same Analytical Model. appeared in AC24, supplemented and improved in AC25. It will also be with the display of texture on the facade, in the AC26 they will improve this.
AMD R7 2700 3.8@GHz | 32 Gb RAM | SSD | GTX 1050Ti